Friday, September 25, 2009

Abilene--Prettiest Town I've Ever Seen!

It was a stormy day, I grabbed my suit case and threw it in the car preparing for a long trip. First, I had to go to classes, but soon i hopped in the car with my mother, unsure of what this day or weekend would bring. Seven hours later, we arrived in the beautiful west Texas town of Abilene. The sunset was gorgeous. We pulled into the hotel and started our college tour!
It is exciting, planning your life, but at times it can be scary. I'm trying to decide if i should go through the business department, do a science, go to ACU, go to OCU, or do something completely different!
However, lets get back to our trip! So we arrived at the hotel and to our dismay our room smelled smokey. BLUCK! So we asked to move rooms. We already had half our luggage in our room so i just decided to hang out there until till mom checked out our new room. Well, we transfered our luggage into the new room. . . A few minutes later we realized how much smaller the room was and how much it smelled like chlorine.
So once again we changed rooms, and finally we were home. :-)
Hence ended our first day.

Be looking for a post on today, tomorrow. Things to look forward to: how visiting a counseler went, what ACU preivew day is, how the ACT is a VERY long test, and how a AIR BALLOON FESTIVAL IS A BLAST!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That would explain why you weren't at choir. lol =)
    WOW! Ablilene is a beautiful town!

    HAHA! I would have done the same thing if my hotel rooms were like that.

    I can't wait to hear more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i was sad i missed choir!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete