Sunday, September 20, 2009

In a flash

In a flash your world can change. You can think that life will always be the same, but it's not true. I experienced it first hand and for a second saw my life flash before my eyes.
My family went to the beach recently to burn all of our wood, and we had a cardboard tube that we thought would be fun to burn too. So, we sprayed lighter fluid and used some gel stuff that you put under serving dishes at buffets and threw it in the fire. Well, it was kind of boring, so we got it out with a shovel. Since there was a little bit of wind blowing towards the ocean, the flame only sat on one end of the open tube, but when the wind died down, a vacuum was created and the flame shot to the other side till the wind picked up again. Watch and enjoy :D
Oh, no one was seriously injured during the creation of this film, my hands and camera and face were just a little warm for a second ;-)



6 comments:

  1. I jumped! Oh, thanks for following my photo blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahha. I jumped too!
    No problem! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! That is so awesome! Is your camera ok??

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think so...oh, and i'm good too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA!!! I love the little pause between it hitting you and everyone laughing. That and nobody even asked if you were O.K. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha! I know, it was funny, and scary! They may not verbally have said "are you ok," but their faces said it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete