Thursday, June 25, 2009

All in a weeks work!

So, i thought i'd let you get a little glimpse into my summer.
Here is my week so far:
Sunday, pretty peaceful. I made blueberry pancakes for dad for father's day. Then we went swimming. Just a fun summer day. We ended by watching bed time stories! cute movie.

Monday: I got my license!!!! AHHH!!!! Then i just kinda chilaxed, oh and helped someone with their pool!

Tuesday: I started packing for Summit, which doesn't start till the 28th. I also started shopping for that. Got some nice stuff.

Wednesday (i hate spelling that word!): Kept packing...and packing...and laundry...watched a movie...and packed...and that's it.

Thursday: Packed, laundry, shopped with Deborah!!!!!! It was a blast! I got a pink scarf and a cute shirt with blue in it (yes, i'm obsessed with ONE color! ).

What's in store for the rest of the week?
Friday: Hanging with my family!
Saturday: Kaila leaves for camp :'( I'll miss her terribly!
Sunday: I'M LEAVING!!! WOOT! I'll be really sad about leaving my family, but i'm so stoaked!!!

There is an average week, well not so average, but still a week in my life :D

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! So you got your license, eh? Thanks, now I know to stay out of Sugar Land for the next year or so, especially with VANESSA out there too!!! *chills* JUST KIDDING! Congrats! ;-) Have fun at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, remind me next time i see you to SLAP you! You know, it is a proven fact that, although girls may get into more fender-benders, boys are more likely to total a car. ;-) Hehehehe. thank you for the congrats.
    I will have fun at camp, thanks! I hope your family has A GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute thoughts! And yes you are obsessed with one color! But it's ok. I like that color :) I had fun shopping too :)
    lates.

    ReplyDelete