Sunday, January 2, 2011

Life as we knew it

Wow, what a crazy, wild, memorable year. 2010. I'm sad to see it go, although honestly i didn't think i was going to survive it. I joked for years about how i'd never see my graduation or make it to my 18th birthday, but thankfully all those were just silly little comments. I have made it. I have actually made it and have made it 9 months into my 18th year of life. Now if i could only pause life. Pause. Pause it right here. That's right. Just keep living the last 9 months of my life over and over and over again. Put it on rerun.
Why? Why, you may be asking. Well, in the last 9 months i have turned into a "kiddult" as my dad would put it, graduated from high school, moved to college, started my degree (electrical engineering), met a ton of new friends, tried to keep up with old friends, traveled, sung songs, and just had a blast. As i look over the last 9 months (almost 10 now), i see that life is flying past. Am i taking ahold of EACH & EVERY DAY? no. No i am not.
So, as time goes on, don't forget. Each day is a blessing. Each day, well, you just don't know when you won't have a day. Somedays i forget that life is short; other days... well, i wonder if life will ever go on.
That was a random rant. Sorry for not posting so much. I guess it's cause, when i'm writting/talking, things like that ^ come out. I don't remember if there was any other point to this post. I guess the main thing i wanted to say is below.
I just wanted to thank all of you who have been so amazing in 2010 and i hope to stay connected to you in 2011!

1 comment:

  1. YOU POSTED!!!! yay!! :) Hmmm...don't redo the college leaving. Just hurry it up and come back. :) See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete