Friday, November 13, 2009

Superchic[k]

Recently i've started really getting back into Christian music and want to start telling y'all when i find a great song!
Here's a good one. We Live by Superchic[k]. If you are allowed to get on Youtube, go check this link out. Listen to the lyrics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCxZvD_wZ6I
The following are the lyrics that really touch me:
"Waking up to another dark morning
People are mourning
The weather in life outside is storming
But what would it take for the clouds to break
For us to realize each day is a gift somehow, someway
So get our heads up out of the darkness
And spark this new mindset and start to live life cuz it ain't gone yet"

4 comments:

  1. OH! I did not know that is was Superchic[k] that sang that song! I really like it, it's like one of my favorite.

    Thanks for sharing!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! What's your favourite Christian music groups?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm. Favorite???? I don't know. It used to be Audio Adrenaline, but they retired. I think i'm going to have to say, i don't have a favorite. I listen to a big variety. I go from Michael buble to disney princess to TobyMac to Sanctus real to Newsboys to Switchfoot to Musicals to.... :D
    You?

    ReplyDelete