Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Things of past, things of the present, the future

The past:
As this day has progressed, i've realized how much OC has changed my life. I miss all my friends from there. I miss the days on campus where i can walk anywhere and everywhere. I miss walking out my door and not having to make any plans, but being able to go do something with ANYONE! I miss the winds (i know, it's crazy talk). I miss the clocktower. I miss the people.

The present:
The things i love about right now! I love that Kaila and I are hanging out. I love getting together with friends here. I love the laziness. I love the car i'm getting to drive and the freedom it gives me. i love the free food provided by my parents. I love the relaxing. I love these friends too.

The future:
I look forward to spending more time with friends here. I look forward to spending time with OC friends when we go back. I look forward to a new post about something fun! I look forward to all the activities next year. I look forward to being Sophmore female rep. I look forward to the admissions job i have. I look forward to possibly helping recruit for the engineering department. I look forward to Engineering Summer Academy. I'm looking forward to Earn Your Wings where i will help freshman earn their wings and become part of the OC family. Oh, did i already say i'm looking forward to all the people i will meet, hanging with all my home friends, and hanging with my "new" school friends? If not, that is what is most heavily on my mind. Friends. I need to see them. I need to hear from them. Make sure they are ok. See what is going on in their lives.

Well, that's all for now. Sleep well friends.
till later.

1 comment: